Welcome to RSIGuard
The leading software
tool for preventing and managing Repetitive Strain Injuries.
A Repetitive Strain Injury (R.S.I.) is an injury that occurs over a
period of time during which we repeatedly expose our bodies to minor
strains without taking enough time
to rest and recover.
On the computer, extended heavy use of the mouse and keyboard without rest can
lead to RSI symptoms such as discomfort, muscle weakness, and even nerve damage.
RSIGuard reduces RSI risk by:
- Reducing mouse and keyboard-related strain exposure
- Helping you to take rests when you need them
- Helping you monitor your work patterns in order to prevent or
diagnose the cause of problems
Your organization is introducing RSIGuard to its employees for several
- Preventing injuries is better than reacting to injuries
- Injuries and fatigue lead to loss of productivity
- Injuries can raise insurance premiums, hurting you and your organization
- RSI symptoms can affect your ability to work and enjoy life